Kia has introduced a lengthy list of models within a very short time. The latest Kia Cadenza Premium Sedan is one such model that wears a stunning look with powerful led headlights, a frame of bold grille and an interior designed for comfort and luxury all stuffed in a safe cabin that even a common man can afford.
The experts in Carlsbad Kia dealer explains how it synchronizes safety within an affordable price tag.
The Kia Cadenza with its awe-inspiring exterior synchronize the same style extended till the interior pattern. Covered with a smooth Nappa leather, the seats make the passengers feel luxurious and comfortable throughout the journey. The comprehensive control system has accommodated the knobs and buttons in an attractive way that works hand-in-hand with its unbeatable console. The touch-screen and two rows of buttons neatly placed for the infotainment and the control for the air conditioner making their usage accessible and easier.
The Power and Performance
The Kia Cadenza has a powerful v6 engine that ensures smooth driving. The automatic transmission with 6-speed efficiently balances the vehicle. The fuel system paired with it is able to give out an average of 19 mpg in the cities and 28 mpg on average in the highways.
The Kia Cadenza is dynamic in its performance with the smooth drive it experiences and has an electrically supported steering that are found commonly in all its latest trim levels. The Kia cadenza Premium Sedan has imported a selected range of the latest technology features that enable high security for its passengers and are quite efficient in avoiding collisions or road accidents.
The wheels of 19-inch install better protection and balance to the car saving the car from colliding with other cars even while driving off lane.
The vehicle has the latest driver assistance features that help keep the vehicle on its lane. Kia Cadenza follows a strong yet lightweight Iso-Structure type of construction that enhances the responsiveness in all the active and passive safety systems.
- Traction Control System (TCS) avoid involuntary spinning of the wheels while acceleration
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) improves stability
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM) increases steering control in harsh road conditions
- Hill-Start Assist Control (HAC) holds the vehicle while climbing steep roads.
- Advanced braking includes Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Antilock Braking System (ABS) to reduce skidding, and the Brake Assist System (BAS) for sensing emergency braking needs and increases the application of braking depending upon the situation demands.
- The Kia Cadenza has an intelligent engineering that involves advanced airbags system that gets activated by the signals of high-end sensors.
How Kia Cadenza Remains Affordable
As shared by the Carlsbad Kia dealership, in 2017 the Kia Cadenza introduced their True Cost to own policy that covers taxes, financing, fuel costs, depreciation, insurance, repairs and maintenance, over a 5 years span of ownership. That way the Kia Cadenza saves on huge amount of money for the first five years of his ownership.
The Kia Cadenza is a budget car that values the importance of individual space and comfort that are enriched with its lavish interior. In other words, it lets the common man enjoy all the comfort he needs without making a hole in his pocket.